Preschooler Music (3-5 years)
Promote your preschooler’s creativity while extending their language and social skills. Your preschooler will make music in an engaging and exciting environment as we listen, sing, move and play. They will have the freedom to use their creativity and imagination but also repetition and structure to help them feel confident. Suitable for children from 3 to 5 years.
Classes run on Tuesday and Friday mornings at 10am for 30 minutes at Gungahlin Community Centre, 47 Ernest Cavanaugh st (across from Centrelink).
- Singing simple songs designed to promote language development and creativity
- Exploring musical concepts like loud/quiet, slow/fast, high/low, beat and rhythm
- Learning how to interpret music notation in a play based way
- Playing singing games that practise social skills such as turn taking and sharing
- Actively listening to music using sensory tools such as balls, parachute, scarves and toys
How do I register?
Classes for Term 1 are now full or close to full. If you would like to register your interest for Term 2 or join the waiting list, please send us an email at email@example.com