Family Music (0-5 years)
Make music with your child in this mixed age weekend class. A great way to have fun with your child! Siblings welcome. Your child will make music in an engaging and exciting environment as we listen, sing, move and play. Activities are scaffolded to allow for all ages to participate. They will have the freedom to use their creativity and imagination but also repetition and structure to help them feel confident. Suitable for children from 0 to 5 years.
Classes run on Saturday mornings at 10am for 30 minutes at Nicholls Community House, 30 Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls (next to the preschool).
- Singing simple songs designed to promote language development and creativity
- Exploring musical concepts like loud/quiet, slow/fast, high/low, beat and rhythm
- Learning how to interpret music notation in a play based way
- Playing singing games that practise social skills such as turn taking and sharing
- Actively listening to music using sensory tools such as balls, parachute, scarves and toy
How do I register?
You can either:
- Purchase a Term Pass: $11 per lesson – Email us to enrol for the term
- Purchase a Casual Pass: $15 per lesson – No need to book, just bring $15 and pay on the day