Baby Music (birth to walking)
Nurture your bond with your baby as you support their language and motor development. Your baby will experience music in a sensory rich environment as we listen, sing, move and play. Classes suited to babies from birth to walking.
Classes run on Tuesday and Friday mornings at 11:20am for 30 minutes at Gungahlin Community Centre, 47 Ernest Cavanaugh st (across from Centrelink).
- Experiencing songs, rhymes, finger plays and lap bounces boosting your child’s language development
- Moving, stretching, rolling and dancing; focusing on key developmental milestones
- Exploring baby safe instruments; improving fine motor control
- Discovering new sights, sounds and textures with sensory activities
- Spending quality time with your baby, nurturing your bond with shared music making
How do I register?
Classes for Term 1 are now full or close to full. If you would like to register your interest for Term 2 or join the waiting list, please send us an email at email@example.com